I have never tried making a chicken buffalo dip, although a few people told me that it is really easy to make. I like easy recipes, especially when you’re entertaining friends. I feel like the past couple of months were a blur, and getting my girl friends together is the only way that will make me stay sane. So I decided to have them over, have some drinks and some appetizers, and just chat and relax. Along with other appetizers, I decided to finally make Chicken Buffalo Dip, and serve it with chips and crackers. I can’t believe I waited this long to make this! It was really good and so tasty. I made mine spicy (by adding extra hot sauce) to really feel the chicken buffalo flavor. I also used blue cheese instead of mozzarella cheese to give that extra sharp and salty flavor. From now on, every time I’m entertaining, chicken buffalo dip will be on the menu. 🙂
Chicken Buffalo Dip
modified from allrecipes.com
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup cayenne pepper sauce (such as Frank’s Red Hot)
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese or shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 (9.75 ounce) cans Premium Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained
- Assorted fresh vegetables or crackers
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Stir the cream cheese in a 9-inch deep dish pie plate with a fork or whisk until it’s smooth. Stir in the dressing, pepper sauce and blue cheese. Stir in the chicken.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbly. Stir before serving. Serve with the vegetables and crackers for dipping.